Open-ended questions

OPEN ENDED QUESTIONS- taken from www.recreationtherapy.com
What one of your greatest achievements are..
My favorite activities is ...
A place I spent one of my happiest days was ...
I go to be alone ...
My future goal is to ...
What make me happy ...
When I get enough money I will ...
When I have enough time, I want to ...
If this weekend was 3 days long I would ...
I feel most bored when ...
I feel most satisfied when ...
I enjoy being ...
My fondest memory is ...
I can really get excited about ...
A new leisure activity I tried this week ...
How did I feel about this week in participating in activities ...
I feel proud when I ...
I feel best when people ...
I am best at ...
I get angry when ...
I have accomplished
The thing that amuses me is ...
my greatest strength is ...
I have never liked...
like people who...
Someday I am going to ...

Some ways to use open-ended questions: verbal answers given as group check-in/check-out, add hand/body movements to express answer, draw answers, journaling exercises, make a creative book of collages

No comments: